Process Piping Design of liquid, gas and cryogenic service, high and low pressure systems, vacuum jacketed systems and more. Fluid flow analysis, pressure drop calculations and design and analysis are completed according to ASME B31.1 Power Piping and B31.3 Process Piping. AES performs full piping system designs and analyses including thermal, seismic, dynamic, static and load combinations. We also design pipe supports and specify insulation systems and pipe coatings.
- Design of ASME B31.1 and B31.3 Piping Systems
- Design of Low Pressure to Very High Pressure (10,000+ psi) Piping Systems; experience with hydrocarbons, gaseous and liquid nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, methane, and other cryogens, steam and hydraulic systems
- Design of nuclear piping systems
- Hand valves, check valves, remote-operated valves, control valves, pressure safety valves, filters, flow meters and other piping and process components sizing and selection
- Analysis of complex piping systems using modeling and simulation techniques
- Integrated approach to pipe design includes working closely with process, analysis, and instrumentation and control disciplines; also integrate requirements for constructability, operability, maintenance and repairs
- Experience with piping systems layout and routing