Civil and Structural Engineering
AES designs and engineers foundations and specialty concrete structures. We also design structural steel for platforms, buildings and unique structures. AES performs civil engineering tasks that include grading and drainage studies, earthwork paving and related tasks.
- Design and analysis of concrete foundations, slabs, and other concrete structures in accordance with ACI 318 and International Building Code
- Prepare grading plans, design of drainage systems and other related civil engineering work
- Design and detailing of structural steel framed supports and structures in accordance with AISC requirements
- Evaluation of walkways, platforms, handrails, scaffolding and similar features to meet safety standards
- Design in accordance with specialty standards such as DOE-STD-1020