AES has experience in the design and refurbishment of nuclear shielded areas, cubicles, and cells. We also have the experience in the design and installation of remotely operated equipment in and out of shielded areas, Heating and Ventilating systems, Glove boxes, and fire protection within nuclear facilities.
- Design and refurbishment of remotely operated equipment for large reactor facilities (overhead electrical traveling cranes, master slave manipulators, camera viewing systems with archival storage)
- Design of shielded, containment glove boxes
- Design of spent nuclear fuel storage canisters
- Design and installation of liquid filled, shielded viewing windows
- Installation of remotely operated fire protection system in the shielded area
- Instrumentation and Control