Vessel Inspection and Recertification
AES can perform vessel inspections and re-rating/re-certification in accordance with API 510 requirements. We can also prepare detailed inspection documentation, reports, and drawings.
We have experience with establishing and administrating National Board Owner User Program; Perform inspections and re-certifications IAW NB-23 requirements. Commissioned NB inspection personnel
- Qualified API 510 Vessel Inspection personnel on staff to perform periodic inspections of operating vessels and pressure systems, re-certification and re-rating of existing vessels
- Inspection of vessels in accordance with API codes and standards to ensure compliance with state and local jurisdictions
- Technical advice on needed repairs and alterations to meet code requirements
- Prepare detailed inspection documentation, reports and drawings
- Experience with establishing and administrating National Board Owner User Program;
- Perform inspections and re-certifications IAW NB-23 requirements.
- Commissioned NB inspection personnel.