Vessel Design and Analysis
Design and analysis of both ASME Section VIII Division 1 & Division 2 pressure vessels. Design of jacketed vessels for cryogenic service, high pressure (up to 10,000 psig), steam service, corrosive service, and a variety of other non-corrosive, ambient temperature services.
- Design and analysis of both ASME Section VIII Division 1 & Division 2 pressure vessels
- Alteration and repair of ASME Code Vessels
- Design of jacketed vessels for cryogenic service
- Design of high pressure vessels (up to 10,000 psig)
- Design of high pressure/high temperature vessels for steam service
- Design of vessels for corrosive or non-corrosive, ambient temperature applications
- Materials selection, welding processes, working with fabricators, shop inspection, rigging, transport, placement, precision cleaning of pressure vessels & related systems, & start up
- Preparation of specifications and detailed drawings for the procurement, fabrication, and installation of pressure vessels.