Process Piping Design & Analysis of liquid, gas and, cryogenic service, high and low pressure, vacuum systems, gas intensification, and more. Fluid flow analysis, pressure drop calculations, design and analysis to ASME B31.1 & B31.3. AES designs and analyzes pipe supports, as well as specification of insulation and pipe coatings.
- Design of ASME B31.1 and B31.3 Piping Systems
- Design of Low Pressure to Very High Pressure (10,000+ psi) Piping Systems; Experience with Hydrocarbon, Water, Gas, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Steam, Hydraulic and Nuclear Systems
- Valve, Filter, Flow meter & Component Sizing and Selection
- Experts in Analysis of Complex Piping Systems using Simulation/Simulator
- Integrated approach to pipe design includes working closely with process, analysis, and instrumentation & control disciplines
- Experience with Process Plant Layout and Routing