Applied Engineering Services, Inc. formed in 1992 to produce quality solutions for clients needs. From inception, our staff of multi-disciplined engineers have provided design, system analysis, specialized studies, consulting and project management for commercial and government clients. Our expertise includes practical development of requirements that encompass entire tasks start to finish. We have extensive experience with one-of-a-kind systems that demand attention to detail in every aspect.
Specialized Engineering Experience:
- Material Handling
- Conceptual Design/Cost Estimates
- High Pressure Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Helium, & Oxygen Services
- Large High Pressure Gas Storage & Distribution Systems (Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Propane, and Helium, at pressures up to 10 kpsi)
- Rocket Engine Test Stand Design
- Engineer buildings, rooms and systems for chemical, biological and radiological containment